Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
You’re looking to join the ground floor of a fast-growing early stage startup based in San Francisco.
You want to work alongside an experienced leadership team and get experience in sales, prospecting, and building a book of business.You’re ambitious, driven, and resourceful.
You’re ready to get creative to line up appointments.Who we are:Convertist is a B2B lead generation company founded by a head of marketing at a couple VC-backed companies.
We’re looking to bring on team members to work on our customers' behalf, helping them achieve their lead generation & revenue goals through their relationship with Convertist.Responsibilities:
- Create personalized, relevant, compelling messaging to engage high-level decision makers, mostly via email and over the phone.
- Use a mix of software to target prospects and generate leads.
- Deploy targeted campaigns to our customers' prospects, setting appointments with warm prospects and our customer's sales teamMust have’s:
- Familiarity using Gmail, Google Docs, project management tools, and a CRM like Salesforce.
- Track record of being a highly motivated problem-solver.
- Natural confidence when speaking with anyone via phone, email, and texts.
- Extremely-good communications skills.
People who meet you consider you to be a remarkable communicator.
You can convey ideas easily, and you can hold a conversation for as long as you'd like, with just about anyone. Awesome if you:· Could sell ice to an eskimo, but you know sales is about listening.
You'd rather ask smart questions to gauge whether there is a real need on the eskimo’s end.
If you identify a fit, then you know how to switch gears in helping the eskimo imagine how dry ice could help them as an actual power source (google it)!
- Can show you're competitive and resourceful.
What projects have you owned and brought to fruition?
- Live and breath tech.
The Internet and you are One.
You live out of your inbox and smartphone.
- Have opinions about our current technology landscape and where it’s headed.
AI, VR, and autonomous vehicles are some of your favorite conversation fodder.
- Have a background in Sales, Recruiting, Sales Development, or Business Development work.We don’t think you need 20 years' experience or a grad school degree to be a great Lead Generation Rep.
What’s important is that you have the requisite hustle and drive to get shit done.
To apply: Cast in your application here: http://convertist.breezy.hr/p/f668b5aa064c-outbound-lead-generation-representative
However, we'll only consider your application once you are able to 1) locate our founder and his email address, and 2) send him a well-written email on why you'd be a good fit for the role.