Bachelor of Arts in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
Minimum five years’ relevant experience including:
• Experience in managing a team for at least three years and forming them into a cohesive group.
• Demonstrated ability to develop new fresh ideas while still maintaining a campaign concept.
• Excellent communication, facilitation, and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work strategically and turn business goals into marketing/communications tactics.
• Proven ability to form relationships quickly with the team, peers, leaders, and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated financial accountability; ability to plan and manage budgets.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office