Headquarters: 100% Remote
We are Fieldboom.
Nice to meet you. We create beautifully simple software that helps marketers collect, organize and manage feedback and leads.
Right now we’re looking for a talented senior frontend developer to join our small, distributed team as a 40-hour-per-week contractor with the potential to move into a full-time, salaried role in about 12 months.
You’ll be one of the first 10 people to join our company and you’ll work directly with our founders to have a direct hand in how our product is designed and built.
We are bootstrapped, love building beautiful software and everyone who works on the product has years (and years) of experience building their own software companies - so we know what it takes to 1) build great software, 2) communicate effectively and 3) create an amazing company culture.
While our team is small, we don’t wing it.
We write tests, perform code reviews and also pair program regularly.
We write elegant, self-documenting code, because we know that one day someone else might need to update our code - and we want to make their job easy.
We manage everything using Trello and don’t use burn down charts to estimate our workload (we prefer t-shirt sizing - it’s more accurate).
We keep process and overhead to an absolute minimum so you can do more of what you love - building great software.
You’ll have end-to-end responsibility for everything you create, so you should be self-organized and self-motivated.
There are zero micro managers here.
Our product was built as an API-first SaaS platform on Amazon, so you should also be very familiar consuming a RESTful API on the frontend.
Additionally, you should have:
- 3+ years of solid experience as a frontend developer
- Previous experience creating Single-Page Applications (SPA)
- Professional experience with React + Redux
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working as a part of a team either as a freelancer or remote employee
- A positive mindset and an insatiable desire to keep learning and improving
- SCSS, Jest and Docker are optional but a huge plus
Why you’ll love it here:
- Help us build software that will positively impact hundreds of thousands of people in the future
- Work from wherever you want (4 hour timezone overlap with west coast is all we ask)
- We use tools you love, like Slack, Trello and Github and avoid email like the plague
- Join a team of seasoned SaaS founders with 20+ years combined experience
- We invest in your learning to keep you growing as both a person and developer
- Our culture is a combination of hard work but is also fun/goofy (we use a lot of giphys)
- We are bootstrapped and never have to answer to investors or shareholders
To apply: Please go here to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfodEaw-0xAJ2YFDH96xlscg-_8gMFSeRPJKSe3WtIx2gCMEQ/viewform