Job Summary You're a Product Marketing Representative, working closely with the Senior Vice President, Strategy & Development and Senior Leadership team.
You will help manage the business development activities of our Ledcor Technical Services operations.
You will also be responsible for the preparation of Pre-qualifications, Requests for Proposals, Expression of Interests, bids and presentations in support of the Ledcor Technical Services division.
As a Product Marketing Representative you will foster and grow new and on-going client relationships in collaboration with the Senior Leadership Team to execute a strategy of client selection.Join the Ledcor Technical Services Team in Vancouver, BC today! Responsibilities
• Develops, implements, documents and manages short and long range business development strategies, standardizes products and lead product enhancements
• Designs business development strategies to create new opportunities to meet strategic, budget, pricing and tactical objectives
• Works closely with the branch, corporate and national account teams to meet defined targets
• Provides feedback to senior leadership team on key contacts and project status for projects
• Leads and takes substantial ownership of the preparation of responses to pre-qualifications, bids, RFQ’s, RFP’s, and EOI’s
• Coordinate Ledcor’s client presentations with the Senior Leadership Team
• Communicates value proposition of services to sales team and develop tools to support selling process
• Develops and maintains relevant industry and project-specific financial and budgetary information for the management team
• Collects market intelligence and trends to identify new markets, opportunities and marketing solutions
• Analyze potential partner relationships for sales solutions
• Additional duties as required Requirements
• 5+ years of experience in a Business Development or related role
• Completion of post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Commerce or another related field
• Proven experience writing and managing submissions, bids, RFQs, RFPs, and presentations
• Possesses excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to think strategically
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, with an ability to present highly refined technical material to clients
• Customer service focused as well as experience working in a team environment
• Solid understanding of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Thorough knowledge of the telecommunications industry is considered an asset Work Conditions
• Periodic travel within Canada and the United States Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond.
We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project.
Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now! --- Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer.
We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.