(Astoria, NY) Sr.
Digital DesignerE-commerceThe Saatva Company — Creative Lab, Astoria, NYThe Saatva Company is looking for a Sr.
Digital Designer to work in our Astoria, NY Creative Lab under our Associate Creative Director.
The ideal candidate will be able to understand and translate the company’s brand vision to strategic design for specific digital marketing campaigns and website design.
The right candidate will employ UX thinking, have a brand strategy mindset and be very familiar with e-commerce objectives.Ideal candidate:
• Has experience applying complex brand systems within an e-commerce space
• Has experience using UX principles and working with wireframes
• Is efficient, production savvy and willing to roll up their sleeves
• Takes feedback well and is solution-minded
• Understands and creates for target audiences
• Understands how to make messaging and design work together seamlessly
• Understands user experience and prototyping for web
• Knows how to tell a compelling brand story through visuals and adheres to best practices
• Has a penchant for keeping track of details and loves to problem solve
• Has good project management skills and communication
• Knows how to meet deadlines and work well within a team environmentExcellent opportunity for someone who wants to dig in and be a part of fast growth.
Team style is open and flexible, while also high-performing.
Offerings and culture:
• Competitive salary and benefits (Salary is DOE + competitive market rates)
• Fun, community-style workspace and hip location with easy commute from any borough
• Fast-growing company and growth opportunityResponsibilities:
• Help simplify and streamline asset library
• Generate and create clear ideas and concepts
• Learn and apply company marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
• Continually study trends and maintain best design practicesQualifications:
• 5-year min.
experience as Designer or Sr.
• Relevant portfolio
• E-comm experience, with Brand Guideline and Digital experience
• Degree in Fine Arts, Design or Marketing
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (HTML knowledge a big plus)This is a full-time position.
The Saatva Company is an equal opportunity employer.Apply:
Source: Authentic Jobs