The AWS Billing team in Vancouver is looking for a Front-end / UX Developer to develop scalable, accessible, high-performance and cross-browser experiences for one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cost management platforms in the world.
We want a talented engineer can take ownership of entire features capable of creating fun, highly usable designs and layouts, and with a bias towards simplification.
Are you someone who is passionate about front-end technologies? Are you always searching for a way to make the user experience better? Are you the kind of person who’d rather refactor than endure table-based layouts in a legacy project? We’re looking for you.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, growth opportunities and an exciting and team-oriented atmosphere! What you will do
• Implement front-end solutions for a platform used by millions of customers across the globe.
• Design, estimate, plan, and roll out UX experience improvements that will delight our customers and take it to the next level.
• Independently code and test major features while collaborating with design, engineering, product, and marketing.
• Become a valuable addition to a dynamic full-stack team and work with other developers to deliver complex changes.
Do I have the right stuff?
• You have an extraordinary sense of ownership and passion for writing clean, testable code.
• You have experience as a Front-End Developer including complex and interactive interfaces, modern front-end technologies and frameworks.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You exude leading-edge software engineering practices including good design documentation, source control, unit testing, peer code reviews, and object-oriented design / coding skills.
What do I get out of this?
• You will work with some of the most talented and innovative professionals in the industry and be empowered to engineer state-of-the-art software services that are used by millions of people worldwide.
• As an Amazon engineer, you get to drive the full life-cycle of your systems and solve challenging problems at "Amazon Scale."
• With over 40+ teams in Vancouver and growing, Amazon offers excellent career and growth opportunities in exciting team-oriented atmosphere.
• A new Amazon office in downtown Vancouver with hundreds of extraordinary software development professionals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.