OUTSHINE your competitors and IMPRESS your future employers by CONQUERING your next job interview!
The details in this book will ensure that you give your best impression to potential employers by knowing how to answer those pesky and tough Job Interview questions.
Furthermore, we asked Retail Managers, University Professors, Recruiters, Senior Directors, Consultants, and CEOs about their experience about the job interview and what successful candidates do and say that turn them into great employees.
Job Interview: Land Your Dream Job by Conquering your Next Job Interview by Answering 50 Tough Job Interview Questions and Maximizing Your Resume and Cover Letter
is a comprehensive guide will also dig deep into resumes, cover letters, common pitfalls, proper job research and much more. Some of the topics discussed will include:
- 50 Common and Tough Questions Asked During The Job Interview
- Perfecting Your Resumes and Cover Letters
- Common Pitfalls, Must Do's and Must Don'ts about the Job Interview
- The Proper Way of Researching Your Next Potential Company/Employer/Supervisor
- Valuable Resources to Help You In Preparation for Your Next Job Interview
- Salary Negotiations
- How To Sell Yourself
- Strategies and Sample Answers and Examples to Difficult Job Interview Questions and Situations
Some Questions Included in this book Include:
- How Do You Solve Problems In Your Previous Jobs?
- What Do You Get Most Criticized About?
- If You Had to Relive the Last 10 Years of Your Life, What Would You Do Differently?
- Give Us an Example of How You Managed a Tricky Situation At One of Your Previous Jobs?
- What Is Your Measure of Success?
This book will go beyond the common questions like "What is Your Strength?" or "What is Your Weakness?" Though those are important questions, they are too basic and this book goes down to the Nitty Gritty details of the job interview PROCESS.
It's more than just interview questions, it's a life and career changing experience!